VA North Texas Health Care System
Bridgeport Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Bridgeport Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) serves Veterans living in Wise, Jack, Clay, Archer, Baylor, Young, Montague, and Throckmorton counties.
- Primary care
- Routine physical examination
- Laboratory testing
- Preventive health maintenance
- Specialty care consults
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36350
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. You can obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 940-683-2538
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.
Maps and Directions
Driving directions are available on right side of this page. Enter your starting address, then click the blue bar.