VA » Health Care » VA North Texas Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Polk Street VA Annex Clinic
VA North Texas Health Care System
Polk Street VA Annex Clinic
The Polk Street VA Annex Clinic is located three miles from Dallas VA Medical Center.
- Primary care
- Routine physical examination
- Laboratory testing
- EKG services
- Prescriptions available at Dallas VA Medical Center
- Preventive health maintenance
- On-site pharmacist
- Specialty care consults
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36759
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. Obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 214-372-8100
- Walk-ins are accommodated in as timely manner as possible.
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.
Maps and Directions
Driving directions are available on right side of this page. Enter your starting address, then click the blue bar.