VA North Texas Health Care System
Tyler VA Specialty Care Clinic (Golden Road)
With a new optometry clinic, the Tyler VA Specialty Care Clinic provides mental health, homeless services, diabetic counseling, and expanded telehealth services to Veterans living in Smith, Camp, Henderson, Van Zandt, Rains, and Wood Counties.
- Mental Health
- Homeless Services
- Specialty Care and Consults
- Diabetic Counseling
- Blood Draw
- Social Work
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36350
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. Obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 903-590-3050 or toll free 1-855-375-6930
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.
Maps and Directions
Driving directions are available on right side of this page. Enter your starting address, then click the blue bar.