VA North Texas Health Care System
You are the most important member of our VA health care team. We want you to ask questions and be involved. Toward that goal, we offer a number educational opportunities.
Clinical staff provides ongoing health education during regularly scheduled outpatient clinic visits. Classes focus on:
- Health promotion
- Tests and procedures
- Treatment options
Doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff begin the health education process when you are admitted, during your stay, at discharge, and during follow-up visits. Our goal is to provide an environment where you and your family:
- Continually receive updated health information
- Are comfortable asking questions about your health
- Enjoy your stay as an inpatient
- Ask your health care provider.
- Call our Patient Health Education Coordinator at 214-857-1163.
- Call TeleCare at 800-677-8289.
- Click on items in the Resources box on the right side of this or any page of this website.