VA North Texas Health Care System
Our Women's Clinic is a multi-disciplinary clinic offering a full range of preventive care and treatment services for women of all ages.
If you are already enrolled for VA medical benefits, contact your Primary Care Team for information about services available in the Women's Clinic.
Women's Comprehensive Primary Care Services
Exams and services:
- History and physical, including pelvic exam and breast exam
- Menopause treatment, including hormonal therapy, if appropriate
- Family planning and contraceptive care
- Maternity care referrals
- Assessment for heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke risk
- Tobacco use cessation counseling
- Sexual trauma referrals
- Flu and other vaccines
- Social Work referrals
- Medication therapy education
- Referrals for other services as needed by the patient
- High blood pressure
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- High cholesterol
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Nutrition and dietary needs
- Psycho-social issues that impact women's health
Gynecology Clinic provides special services, including major or minor surgical procedures for treatment of women's gender-specific or reproductive disorders. These may include urologic-gynecology for treatment of urinary incontinence and referrals for gynecological oncology for treatment of cancers of the female reproductive organs.
Dallas VAMC, T: 214-857-4800
Fort Worth: T:817-730-0000, x 23126
- 817-730-0000 Ext. 23126
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.