VA North Texas Health Care System
VA North Texas 2014 Annual Report
Take a look at the VA North Texas 2014 Annual Report that features:
· Cardiology team at VA North Texas, becoming the first group in the nation to perform the Mitraclip procedure.
· The 35th National Veterans Wheelchair Games rolled into Dallas June 21-26.
· Measuring improvements in access and wait times with AIM-Analytics and Information Management.
· Choice Act to improve VA’s ability to deliver high-quality health care.
· A team effort in Compensation & Pension
· Site reviews and surveys
· Construction, renovation and expansion – a facility on the grow
· Mental Health Intensive Case Management
· Ebola preparedness at VA North Texas
· Secretary McDonald’s Blueprint for Excellence
· Local research successes
· TeleHealth options for health care
· Truth Point - your voice matters