VA » Health Care » VA North Texas Health Care System » Locations and Directions » Grand Prairie VA Outpatient Clinic
VA North Texas Health Care System
Grand Prairie VA Outpatient Clinic
2737 Sherman St.
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Phone & Fax:
Hours of Operation:
8:00am – 4:30pm
- Primary care
- Mental health
- Routine physical examination
- Laboratory testing
- EKG services
- Preventive health maintenance
- Chronic Disease Management
- Specialty Care consults
- 214-857-3450 Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. Obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 214-857-3450
- Walk-ins are accommodated in as timely manner as possible.
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
Mon. – Fri. 7:30am – 3:00 pm
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
- If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.