VA North Texas Health Care System
The Greenville Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) serves Veterans living in Kaufman, Hunt, Rockwall, Titus, Franklin and Hopkins counties.
- Primary care
- Routine physical examination
- Laboratory testing
- Preventive health maintenance
- Specialty care consults
- 1-800-924-8387, ext. 36350
Veterans new to VA North Texas Health Care System need a copy of their DD Form 214 (Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty) for enrollment. Obtain a copy from the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Telephone: 903-450-1143
- If you cannot keep your scheduled appointment, call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to obtain needed medical care.
- Online: MyHealtheVet www.myhealth.va.gov
- Automated Telephone Line: 214-742-8387 or toll free 1-800-849-3597, press 1, option 2
- Mail: Mail in your refill form that is included with your medications.
- NOTE: VA provides medications prescribed by VA providers in conjunction with VA medical care.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
If you have medical concerns after hours and cannot wait until your next appointment, call the TeleNurse, 1-888-252-9970. A trained professional is available 24/7 to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
If you or a loved one finds themselves in crisis, call the VA Suicide Prevention Hotline (available 24/7), 1-800-273-8255.
Maps and Directions
Driving directions are available on right side of this page. Enter your starting address, then click the blue bar.